Strontium carbonate (nanometre) a white powder or particle
Strontium carbonate (nanometre), a white powder or particle. Odorless. Odorless. Colorless rhombic crystal system, or white fine powder. Hardly soluble in water, slightly soluble in ammonia water and ammonium carbonate, insoluble in alcohol, easily soluble in ammonium chloride and ammonium nitrate. Mainly used in glass, magnetic materials, and metal smelting. Preparation of strontium salts. Electronic components. Fireworks.
Strontium carbonate, nanometer
C. I. 77837; Strontium carbonate; Strontium carbonate, high purity; Strontium carbonate, electronic grade; Strontium carbon
CAS number: 1633-05-2; 1633-55-2
Molecular formula: CO3Sr
Molecular weight: 147.6289
MDL number: MFCD00011250
EINECS number: 216-643-7
PubChem number: 24852270
Customs Code: 2836920000
1. Complex decomposition method
2. Coal reduction method
3. Pyrolysis of strontium siderite
4. Comprehensive usage
5. Three phase distribution method
6. In a saturated solution of strontium nitrate, slowly add an excess of 10% ammonium carbonate solution with stirring to generate strontium carbonate. Heat to precipitate (or allow to stand for several hours), filter, centrifuge, and dry. Wash with water several times until the NO3- ion content in the solution is qualified. After drying, dry at 200 ℃. To prepare high-purity strontium carbonate, high-purity strontium nitrate, high-purity ammonium carbonate, and conductive water can be used according to the above method. Sodium carbonate can also be used instead of ammonium carbonate.
1. It is the basic raw material for producing strontium salts. Glass made from strontium carbonate has a strong ability to absorb X-rays and is often used in the production of cathode ray tubes for color television.
2. Used for electromagnets and strontium ferrite, it can be made into small motors, magnetic separators, and speakers.
3. As a carrier for palladium, it can be used for hydrogenation. In addition, it is also used in the production of fireworks, fluorescent glass, signal bombs, papermaking, medicine, analytical reagents, as well as in the refining of sugar, the refining of metal zinc electrolytes, and the manufacturing of strontium salt pigments.
4. Used as the basic powder for the production of specialized PTC thermistor components (switch start, demagnetization, current limiting protection, constant temperature heating, etc.), used for the production of color TV cathode ray tubes, electromagnets, strontium ferrite, fireworks, fluorescent glass, signal bombs, etc., and also as a raw material for the production of other strontium salts
5. Make fluorescent glass. Dehydrogenating agent. Purification of sugars. Preparation of strontium salts. Electronic components. Fireworks
6. Strontium siderite is the main mineral used to extract strontium and can be used to make red fireworks and signal bombs.
1. Strontium siderite is a carbonate mineral. The chemical composition of strontium siderite is SrO 70.19% and CO2 29.81%, often containing manganese, barium, and calcium. Hardness 3.5, brittleness, relative density 3.76. Usually white, sometimes gray, yellow, white, light green, or brown due to impurities, with white stripes. The rhombic crystal system is completely rhombic cleavage, with a glassy luster and a greasy luster on the cross-section, with a shell like fracture surface. Dissolve in dilute hydrochloric acid and produce bubbles. It is associated with galena, sphalerite, and chalcopyrite in sulfide containing veins, as well as calcite, dolomite, and quartz.
Keep the container sealed and store in a cool, dry place
Packed in woven bags lined with plastic film, with net weights of 25kg, 50kg, and 100kg per bag. Sealed and stored in a cool and dry place to prevent packaging breakage.